- 40 Belle Vale St, Monroe, CT, 06468 Canada
- 5 Beds · 5 / 1 Baths · 6194 Sqft
- Description: Tax Year: July 2020-June 2021 A private driveway leads you to a georgian colonial on 11.69 acres.12 rooms,5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and 1 partial. The open and sunlit interior with tremendous flexibility is sure to accommodate everyone’s needs. French doors, soaring ceilings, oversized windows, and skylights. First-floor highlights include a huge kitchen with a large center island; and a separate eating area. From the kitchen, you have access to a large screen porch that opens to an expans...
- 3 Crystal Ter, Woodbridge, CT, 06525
- 4 Beds · 4 / 1 Baths · 4610 Sqft
- Description: Tax Year: July 2019-June 2020 This 4 bedroom/ 4.5 bath colonial/ contemporary offers all of the light and open feeling that one would expect, located on a cul-de-sac. You will find many recent updates, including a newer kitchen with black granite counters, a large center island that seats 8, a walk-in pantry, also a half bath. Sliders in the family room and kitchen lead to a wrap-around deck and sliders in the family also lead to a separate patio. Dining room. The living room has a wood fire fireplace ...
- 5370 Main Street, Stratford, CT, 06614 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 / 2 Baths · 3424 Sqft
- Description: Completely remodeled center hall colonial offers 3,424+ sq.Ft of living space with three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, two half baths, and three fireplaces; set on a 2.23 acre. The main level of the home features a newer kitchen with quartz counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast area, formal dining room, living room with fireplace, and an office. Surrounding sounds throughout the house, garage doors open using your iphone, and also the a/c - turned on and off by iphone. The upp...
- 5430 Main Street Putney, Stratford, CT, 06614-8833
- 4 Beds · 3 / 1 Baths · 2682 Sqft
- Description: Walk To Booth Memorial Park. This 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Mini Estate Has It All.Finished Walk-Out Lower For Inlaw Notincl In Sq Ft. Ca,Cvac,Great Outdoor Space. Mint Move-In Forstart Of School. Private.98acre. Easy Commute. 9' Ceilings 1st Floor, 2 Fireplaces. Priced To Sell.. Zone: Rs-3. Elementary: Chapel. Junior High: Flood. High School: Bunnell
- 100 Delwood Rd, Stratford, CT, 06614 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 1296 Sqft
- Description: Tax Year: July 2020-June 2021 This home is in a move-in condition. Newer kitchen with granite counters, island and hardwood floor. Hardwood floors throughout the home include two full baths, large two car attached garage, a full basement and a level yard.
- 34 Kenyon St, Stratford, CT, 06614
- 3 Beds · 2 / 0 Baths · 1206 Sqft
- Description: Don't let the outside fool you! There is plenty of room inside. The main floor -has eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, full bath. The second floor has two bedrooms and a full bath. Nicely maintained hardwood floors throughout the house. The lower level has a finished recreation room with tile floors. Priced to sell...
- 224 Mckinley Ave, Bridgeport, CT, 06606
- 2 Beds · 1 / 0 Bath · 1054 Sqft
- Description: Tax Year: July 2017-June 2018 Don't miss out on this two bedroom ranch. Great condition! There are hardwood floors under the carpets. One bedroom is being used as a den but can be easily changed back. The roof is seven years old. Nice level yard with one car detached garage. Large eat-in kitchen with plenty of counter space and cabinets.
- 2B 184 Cherry Hill Drive, Bridgeport, CT, 06606-5827
- 2 Beds · 1 / 0 Bath · 850 Sqft
- Description: Tax Year: July 2020-June 2021 The condo on the second floor has two bedrooms. Large living room and eat-in-kitchen. The washer and dryer are in the apartment. Heat and hot water are included in the common charges
- 11K 235 Henry Avenue, Stratford, CT, 06614-4502
- 1 Bed · 1 / 0 Bath · 662 Sqft
- Description: Tax Year: July 2018-June 2019 1st floor, 1 bedroom ranch style unit located in stoneleigh square. Nicely maintained with bright and airy kitchen, spacious dining room/ living room. Generous size bedroom. Laundry facilities are onsite. Private storage cubical in basement. 1 assigned parking space as well as ample visitor parking. Heat, hot water and gas for cooking all included in monthly hoa fees. A must see.